– A movie is defined as an original motion picture that has a running time of the given period including all
– This excludes from consideration such works as:
a. previews and advertising films
b. sequences from feature-length films, such as credit sequences.
c. Part of a long movie shortened to qualify under any of the category will not be considered.
– All content used in the movie, including video-graphy, write-up, script, depiction, music, graphics,
photographs, images, screenplay, sound records, background scores, animation, titles, sub titles and all
other literary, dramatic, musical and artistic work or any other copyright material therein, should be original
and belonging to the Participant or licensed to Participant under a valid license.
– 2A expressly disavows any responsibility for, and will not be held responsible for, any unauthorized
inclusion of any copyrighted content or materials within or relating to the submission, including any content
or materials that are or may become the basis for any third party claims for copyright infringement.
-2A reserves the right to disqualify any film with any unauthorized inclusion of copyrighted content or
materials. In the event that any claim, dispute, action or proceeding shall be brought or asserted by any
person or entity that alleges that the film makes unauthorized or unlawful use of any copyrighted content or
material, the Participant shall fully indemnify and defend 2A and each of their representatives and affiliates
from any liability in connection therewith.
– The Participant has obtained all necessary licenses, permissions, certifications and authorisations, and
has complied with all applicable laws necessary for participating in 2ACAMA.
– All submissions along with soundtrack can be used by 2A and its Title sponsor, Media Partners &
subsidiaries and can be played and heard on platforms of their choices.
– 2A reserves the right to withdraw or alter the terms of 2ACAMA without prior notice. No correspondence
in this regard shall be entertained. All changes shall be posted on the website. It is the responsibility of the
Participants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the Rules and Regulations of 2ACAMA.