Rules, Conditions, and the procedure of the 2A City- Architecture Movie Award
- A movie is defined as an original motion picture that has a running time of the given period, including all credits.
- This excludes from consideration such works as:
A. Previews and advertising films
B. Sequences from feature-length films, such as credit sequences.
C. Part of a long movie shortened to qualify under any of the categories will not be considered.
- All content used in the movie, including videography, write-up, script, depiction, music, graphics, photographs, images, screenplay, sound records, background scores, animation, titles, subtitles, and all other literary, dramatic, musical, and artistic work or any other copyright material therein, should be original and belong to the Participant or licensed to Participant under a valid license.
- 2A expressly disavows any responsibility for, and will not be held responsible for, any unauthorized inclusion of any copyrighted content or materials within or relating to the submission, including any content or materials that are or may become the basis for any third-party claims for copyright infringement.
- 2A reserves the right to disqualify any film with any unauthorized inclusion of copyrighted content or materials. In the event that any claim, dispute, action, or proceeding shall be brought or asserted by any person or entity that alleges that the film makes unauthorized or unlawful use of any copyrighted content or material, the Participant shall fully indemnify and defend 2A and each of their representatives and affiliates from any liability in connection therewith.
- The Participant has obtained all necessary licenses, permissions, certifications, and authorizations, and has complied with all applicable laws necessary for participating in 2ACAMA.
- All submissions along with the soundtrack can be used by 2A and its Title sponsor, Media Partners & subsidiaries and can be played and heard on platforms of their choice.
- 2A reserves the right to withdraw or alter the terms of 2ACAMA without prior notice. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. All changes shall be posted on the website. It is the responsibility of the Participants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the Rules and Regulations of 2ACAMA.
- This award is open to anyone, in particular, Architects and Directors (who have to have permission from the side of the film producer)
- All entries and their content must be original and be authored by one individual/group.
Note1: English is the official language of this award.
Note2: 2A Magazine [as
The architects, directors,
The architects, directors, and filmmakers of the awards’ participants are responsible for the movie’s content and ideas, pictures, recording & shooting, and all the other parameters.
By submitting your Movie to the award website [www.2aincorp.com] you will give us (2A Magazine) the permission to share your movie on our website and the award ceremony, on the other hand, All the information on the Movie submitted to 2ACAMA has been provided by the competitors (Designer and Director) and they are the copyright holder in this regard.
Note: All the information submitted to the magazine has been provided by the competitors or designers, hence the responsibility of the third-party liability lies with the competitors.
There are no reviews yet.